General Department for Information Technology of HTA is committed to protect its information assets by deploying information security controls that minimize the impact of any security incident.
To create, maintain and continually improve the Information Security Management System and to achieve this objective we ensure the following:
- All applicable legal and contractual requirements are fulfilled.
- Confidentiality and integrity of information is maintained throughout a systematic process.
- Business continuity plans (DR site) will be established, maintained, and tested.
- Risks to all corporate assets (tangible/intangible and human) are assessed and against all risks appropriate controls are implemented, mitigation and contingency plans are defined.
- All corporate assets (tangible / intangible, and people) have a secure and safe environment.
- Conducive work environment has been provided to human resource, free from accidental and occupational hazards.
- All personnel are trained in information security practices, roles and responsibilities.