Sector: Construction / Building / Property
Experience: 10 to 15 years
A trading industry in Pakistan requires a Warehouse Supervisor for handling spare parts or heavy machinery warehouse preferably at a project site. The ideal candidate for the job of Warehouse Supervisor must be a graduate with 10 to 15 years of relevant experience.
Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead
- Team player
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title Warehouse Supervisor in the e-mail
Last date to apply is 21st April, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.