Experience: 2 to 4 years
Treasury Executive job available in Karachi for one of the leading Manufacturing Company. Resource should have done MBA/ M.Com/ACCA/CA along with 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience from a banking industry.
Treasury Executive job role is to prepare daily cash position, cash receipt, cash payment forecast and circulate it to the management.
- Sourcing, management and presentation of data for Treasury Committee meetings of the company
- Negotiation of borrowing rates from all the banks of the company
- Management of fund flow and liquidity requirements of the company
- Optimum utilization of funds to reduce the borrowing costs of the company
- Implementation, facilitation and review of cash management systems deployed by the company through various banks
- Coordination and communication with banks to fulfill the banking requirements of the company
- Preparation of hypothecation statements and circulate it to all banks of the company
- Oversee implementation of cash management systems with different banks
- Work on system improvements by liaison with IT and Finance
- Monthly reporting on borrowing cost of the company
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts of the company at least monthly or when required by management
- Preparation of financial charges forecasts of the company at least monthly or when required by management
- Provide assistance in relevant disclosures for statutory and management accounts of the company
- Provide data for Treasury related activities for Directors Report on quarterly basis
- Variance analysis of financial charges of the company with budget and forecasts
- Prepare monthly exchange gain/ loss on forward contracts
- Prepare and facilitate banking arrangement letters for the company
- Coordinating with banks for Loan Maturities on regular basis
- Customer deposit confirmation from all banks of the company
- Coordinate with the external and internal auditors for reviews and audits.
- Markup payments for STF Financing
- Calculation of Accruals of Markup and its reconciliation
- Preparation of Finance Cost Sheet for the month
- Carry out any other duty as and when assigned by management.
- Review of agreements with the bank
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Time Management
- Negotiation Skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Treasury Executive in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 2nd September, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.