Experience: 6 years
Training Manager is required in Karachi with a Micro-finance Bank. Trainers looking for a career opportunity in Banking industry apply now if you have Masters degree with 6 years of relevant experience. Travelling will be required across Pakistan to give training to staff.
Training Manager job role will be to analyze, plan, design and execute Leaning and Development solutions across the Bank.
- To analyze, plan, design and execute Leaning and Development solutions across the Bank.
- Working with Departmental Heads to identify leaning needs (functional and behavioral) of their teams.
- Designing and delivering both in-house and third party solutions that include a complete approach to learning, such as coaching, classroom training, action learning and e-learning
- To manage a dynamic centralized database which will house all employee Learning & Development related activities. Data includes, training courses attended, investments made, divisional breakdown, competence requirements as per JD etc.
- Budget planning and management.
- Communication skills
- MS office
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Training Manager in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 2nd February, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.