Industry: Multinational Business Solution Provider
Qualification: Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Team Lead – Business Reports job is available in Karachi for a multinational business solution provider. Candidates having a Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related discipline, ACCA / CA / CFA along with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience which involved company analysis and due diligence, such as, corporate credit, company ratings, accounting or finance role are encouraged to apply.
Team Lead – Business Reports job role is to work on Team Lead will be responsible to lead a team of associates for delivery of Business Rating Reports for Pakistan and other regional markets (currently including Middle East & Africa), as per pre-defined SLAs.
- The Team Lead will be responsible to lead a team of associates for delivery of Business Rating Reports for Pakistan and other regional markets (currently including Middle East & Africa), as per pre-defined SLAs.
- The primary responsibility for this is client engagement and client management, followed by internal team management and guidance.
- The team lead will be leading a team conducting financial analysis and interpreting results, conducting secondary research, industry analysis, etc. The Team leader needs to be skilled in all these aspects to be able to lead the team, as well as address client queries on the content of the delivered reports and the Ratings provided.
- Manage the team work plan ad work allocation to ensure that all data collection and report compilation activities are completed smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Review deliverables from the team, and provide necessary guidelines and guidance to the associates for report compilation and various financial analysis, industry analysis, and ratings required as per scope of each report category.
- Raise appropriate questions for clarity or additional information to be obtained from customers, according to the region and industry sector.
- Proactively review the work in progress and provide necessary updates to all stakeholders including HOD, respective sales leaders, and the customer services representatives.
- Ensure that all communication with the customers for data collection and feedback is well-documented.
- Thoroughly review each report for scope coverage and correctness of all descriptions, financial data and analysis.
- Ensure that all reports being delivered are factually correct based on documentary evidence or valid references.
- Proactively escalate to respective sales leads in case there are any delays in provision of information by the customers.
- Ensure that periodic summaries on work in progress, delivered reports etc are sent out to the customers having long-term contracts.
- Create SOPs where required, and ensure that all SOPs are followed for recording and tracking of customer orders, payments, and deliveries.
- Hire and Train new team members.
- Competent in Excel, PPT, Word and Outlook. Knowledge of all relevant media research/tools available desirable (e.g. TGI, Nielsen, comScore etc.)
- Strong desire to grow their knowledge base and skill set and take on new challenges
- Data analysis (ability to spot trends, garner insights and use the data to make forecasts or predictions for campaign activity to help us provide the best service for our clients)
- Plan to migrate existing Excel reports to Tableau dashboard and automate where able
- Strong desire to learn & to develop your media skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to think on their feet, be proactive and take ownership of projects
- High level of numeracy with a particular ability to analyse and interrogate numbers
- Knowledge of Power Pivot, SQL, R, DAX would be an advantage.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Team Lead – Business Reports the email.
Last date to apply is 24th July 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.