Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Supply Chain Officer required in Lahore for a Leading FMCG company. Candidate for the job must have Bachelors degree with minimum of 4 years (including internships) in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, or related functions in a manufacturing environment.
Supply Chain Officer job role is to manage the supply chain and procurement. This is a 3p contractual position.
- Responsible for coordinating the purchase of multiple, moderately complex components of maintenance repair and operations parts and CAPEX project equipment and services, to support production, operations and Projects team.
- Review and analyze procurement requirements and place orders according to company guidelines using the procurement tools and method system.
- Researches and develops suppliers of high quality components by preparing bids, proposals, or other informational requests that contain material specification and supplier operational data.
- Analyzes information to assess financial stability and manufacturing capabilities of suppliers, and assists in making sourcing decisions
- Maintains positive relations with existing suppliers through communications of requirements, material requirements, and pricing objectives. Contacts suppliers regarding problems such as delayed receipt, poor quality, wrong items, etc. and resolves issues
- Able to organize and execute negotiation techniques and demonstrate consistent cost savings results to help meet company targets
- Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP and other procurement tools .
- Experience with indirect material and MRO commodities is strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Supply Chain Officer in the email.
Last date to apply for the is 29th June, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.