Qualification: Graduation or BSc
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Store Planning Manager is required in Karachi, Lahore and Rahim Yar Khan for a Leading FMCG Company. Candidate should have done at least Graduation with 2 or 3 years of work experience. This is a contractual job an opportunity to work with a leading FMCG Company in Pakistan. Candidate will work with Projects and Supply Chain Team. Candidate with knowledge of SAP will be given priority.
- Raise Purchase Requests (PR) in Procurement System in line with Project needs and streams Receiving (RC) in system
- Ensure Cash Flow forecast accuracy set by Project Engineer.
- Handling /Maintaning Main Projects Store.
- Arranging material as per requirement Preservation Proper tagging of new received material and updating location in system.
- Maintain safety and 5S standards for projects material receiving, storage and issuance.
inspection of quantity and quality check of material & check as per demand order.
- Identifying hazardous material and locating in designated safe place.
- Routine physical Inventory count and maintaining Min-Max level of stock.
- Inventory Control including defining.
offloading heavy material shipment & material inspection.
- Utilize computer programs to carefully track inventory on hand and inventory needs.
- Conduct inventory audits for inventory in each department.
- Implement inventory control strategies.
- Keep careful documentation of all incoming inventory.
- Communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Computer skills (Ms Office, Excel).
- Knowledge of SAP will be given priority.
- Good Materials & technical Knowledge.
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Store Planning Manager in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 29th January 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.