Experience: 4 years
Senior Executive Marketing Segments job is available in Islamabad with one of the Leading Telecom company in Pakistan. Candidates required having Master’s degree preferably in Marketing or Business Management with minimum 4 years of working experience in channel or segment management. The resource should have good Communication and Presentation Skills with Strong Analytical skill.
Senior Executive Marketing Segments job role will be responsible for development of regional products penetration & execution strategies, consumer insight development and regional communication strategy.
- Responsible for development of regional products penetration & execution strategies, consumer insight development and regional communication strategy, in line with HQ directions.
- Identification of areas for high growth products and at the same time, identification of areas where products are slow or not growing as compare to other areas.
- To achieve brand objectives i.e. Business objectives, Marketing/advertising objectives, Communication objectives.
- Identify needs for development of new products. Development in coordination with HQ and ensuring smooth launch & trainings of new products and services in coordination with respective product/segment managers.
- Monitoring, evaluating and applying learnings from Brand Health Indicators and other researches.
- Close Coordination with regional Business Intelligence Resource & provide meaningful input in development of marketing plans.
- Providing strategic as well as tactical input to segment teams regarding brand related regional needs and communication.
- Propose action items aimed at both long & short term objectives by utilizing various business information sources (Business Intelligence Reports, Brand Health Trackers and Traffic, & churn figures).
- To propose and ensure delivery for the digital, sponsorship, partnership & media platforms resulting in brand growth
- To understand regional level competitors strategy & working and proactively propose counter measures.
- Monitoring Channel Partner activities in relation to company SOP’s and ensuring compliance
- Coordination with sales teams for channel expansion
- Constant coordination with the sales teams for Target Follow-up
- Monitoring & Coordination with Sales Teams for franchise Commission Visibility & Staff Commission
- Responsible for query resolution of Sales Teams for Franchise and Staff Commission
- Experience of launching new brands, segments and channel planning
- Knowledge of ATL, BTL, digital and social media
- Knowledge of Product Life Cycle & associated concepts and creative concepts execution
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence & effective utilization of information in a meaningful, yield able manner
- Lateral Thinking
- Project Management skills
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “Senior Executive Marketing Segments” in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 19th October, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.