Industry: Microfinance Bank
Qualification: MBA or equivalent degree in Finance/Commerce
Experience: 10 years
Sr. Manager – Asset Based Lending Job is available in Karachi for one of the leading Microfinance Bank in Pakistan. Candidates having MBA or equivalent degree in Finance/Commerce along with 10 years of relevant experience in Financial Institutes are encouraged to apply.
Sr. Manager – Asset Based Lending Job role is responsible for developing marketing plan and measurable goals, set targets and manage overall profitability of the department.
- Develop marketing plan and measurable goals, set targets and manage overall profitability of the Department.
- Explore new opportunities to expand business and bring out new products, develop the product features & future products to match the client’s requirements in accordance to the regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate and analyse formal and informal market practices and built the image of the Bank in the market.
- Assign individual/team targets and develop strategies to achieve targets, build a portfolio of sound credit quality with significant earnings in line with the Bank’s goals.
- Evaluate product performance by monitoring weekly and monthly disbursements.
- Submit periodic reports to the Management.
- Make actions to empower the sales force and enrich their competency levels, initiate rewards schemes to maintain high motivation level for them to be the best in the market.
- Build PR with vendors and ensure smooth dealing. Set service standards for effective relationship building and management. Handle issues or complaints that are beyond the concerned staff’s domain/authority.
- Ensure adequate resources are available at each location.
- Closely monitor portfolio quality and take measures to control delinquency.
- Develop and implement credit guidelines and monitor compliance. Use assigned credit approval powers/authorities to make credit approval decisions.
- Ensure that standardized documentation is followed according to the Bank’s guidelines.
- Supervise and approve rescheduling and restructuring of lease contracts and replacement of assets of existing clientele.
- Conduct monthly progression meetings with Area Managers, Branch Managers along with the Regional Managers.
- Perform periodic gap analysis on knowledge transfers and conduct training on product knowledge and to develop required skills.
- In depth knowledge of leasing practices.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Sr. Manager – Asset Based Lending in the email.
Last date to apply is 26th September 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.