Sector: Software / Hardware / Networking
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Computer Science
Experience: 4 to 5 Years
Sr. Executive IT – System Administrator is required in Islamabad with a Leading Telecom Company. If you have done Bachelor’s in Computer Science, and have strong knowledge & skills of Microsoft Technologies, with hands-on experience for hardware and enterprise system, then apply now for the job. Interested candidates must have 4 to 5 years of work experience in following domains; Complex systems design, systems software and support, System Administration for Enterprise Systems & Storages, and System Administration for Operating Systems.
Sr. Executive IT – System Administrator job role is to design and implement reliable and cost effective solutions to address enterprise business requirements and also responsible for implementation and operations of Systems & Office Automation related assignments.
- Design and implement reliable and cost effective solutions to address enterprise business requirements.
- Responsible for implementation and operations of Systems & Office Automation related assignments.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Monitoring of Operating System and Server performance to recommend necessary system enhancements for optimum utilization of available resources and avoid any possible bottlenecks in day to day business.
- Ensures that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained. Applies revisions to host system firmware and software. Works with vendors to assist in support activities.
- Meet with all stake holders to gather technical information and make action plans accordingly and seek ways to improve SLA/OLA with other functions & departments
- Manage and document configuration activities. Also maintain up to date inventory.
- Ensures system availability by periodic checks and standard routines. Recover and repair hardware or software failures.
- Develop and manage backup and restoration activities for disaster recovery strategy for all of the systems.
- Implement Security policies with coordination of Information Security Function to secure system and ensure data is safe from viruses, un-authorized access, misuse and end users access according to their approved privileges.
- In-depth knowledge, implementation and operational skills for latest Microsoft Server Products.
- Expert level skills for Advance Virtualization (Hyper-V & VMWare)
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft products & services such as TMG/UAG, DNS, SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM, WAP, KMS, DHCP
- Good knowledge of Network Management Systems and SNMPv1, v2, v3
- Good knowledge & skills of SAN storage
- Experience of Linux & Solaris
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Sr. Executive IT – System Administrator in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 12th February, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.