Sector: Software / Hardware / Networking
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Sr. Executive IT – Database Administrator job is available in Islamabad with a Leading Telecom Company in Pakistan. Ideal candidate for the job must have Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Telecommunications with 6 years’ experience as Oracle APPS DBA (12.2 or later) and supporting Oracle 10g/11g/12c RAC databases in a large-scale Unix and Linux environment.
Sr. Executive IT – DBA will be responsible for operations of an Oracle ERP environment supporting business critical applications.
- Migrate, upgrade, install, patch, clone and administrate Oracle EBS 12.2 or later
- To manage database maintenance plan activities including backups, indexing, integrity and consistency checks, etc.
- To monitor and ensure error free services from Oracle Applications and Database end
- Responsible to analyze traces, debug stored procedures, triggers and packages
- Responsible to handle complex databases on different types of OS (Linux, Solaris, Windows)
- Assist developers , operations team and data warehouse team in day to day operational support
- Database Lifecycle Management, Archiving and compression techniques
- Plan for system growth and monitor capacity usage for new hardware or software requirements and communicate these capacity requirements to management.
- Manage oracle RAC 10g/11g deployment with ASM/Raw devices.
- Regular Security patching on oracle products and interim patching for various bug fixes on database products
- Implementation of best practices for database security polices, naming conventions and backups.
- Performing physical and logical Backups
- Exposure to Vendor Management
- Knowledge of Oracle Applications DBA 12.2 administration
- Knowledge of Oracle 10g,11g, 12c Single instance / RAC
- Knowledge of basic Linux/Solaris administrative commands
- Knowledge of Oracle 11g Enterprise Grid
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Sr. Executive IT – Database Administrator in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 25th June 2018.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.