Industry: Consulting Services
Sector: Human Resources
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Sr. Executive HR (Payroll and Operation) job available in Karachi for HR Consultancy Company. Resource should have Bachelors degree with 3 to 5 years of experience in data analysis, reports related to payroll into HR Dashboard.
Sr. Executive HR (Payroll and Operation) job role is to demonstrate payroll management and prepare data and document for internal & external audits.
- Responsible for all human resource activities to include employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, and training and development.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Recommend, develop and maintain human resource data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
- Maintaining accurate and timely quarterly and annual tax information.
- Ensuring payrolls are executed accurately, timely and any adjustments are properly reviewed and recorded.
- Responsive to addressing staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Provide management with expertise in the areas of taxation, payroll requirements and reporting.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal government regulations; keeping current with changes in government requirements.
- Analyze payroll problems, which can sometimes be difficult to moderately complex, and provide appropriate resolutions
- Review monthly salary allocation/payroll journal entries.
- Liaison with Human Resources
- Prepare annual payroll reports for audit, insurance and other reporting as requested.
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Sr. Executive HR (payroll and Operation) in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 30th October, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.