Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master's
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Sr Associate – Service Recovery Team Job is available in Karachi of Pakistan for one of a leading MNC. If you have Bachelor’s / Master’s degree with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in FMCG/Telecom/Pharma/etc. then apply.
Sr Associate – Service Recovery Team Job role is to oversee BPO operations for our customers. Including monitoring and reporting metrics such as productivity, AHT, CSAT, response speed, established SLAs and any metric which affects the quality of the service.
- Overseeing BPO operations for our customers. Including monitoring and reporting metrics such as productivity, AHT, CSAT, response speed, established SLAs and any metric which affect the quality of the service.
- Ensure proper quality of services and strict adherence to processes by the BPO partner personnel.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders and support teams to ensure world-class customer service.
- Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reviews with BPO and internal stakeholders.
- Support the in-house and BPO teams for issues relating to systems, and their subsequent reporting.
- Coordinate the in-house and BPO teams to conduct ad-hoc pieces of training, re-training and/or replacement requests for underperforming staff.
- Conduct Quality Audit calibrations on interactions to identify improvement opportunities and ensure the accuracy of audits.
- Conduct process update/improvement projects and workshops.
- Timely communication of business updates, policy changes and any relevant information to stakeholders.
- Strong planning and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment and to lead complex operational initiatives
- Excellent Excel and MS Office skills, SQL skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Sr Associate – Service Recovery Team in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 17th June, 2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.