Sector: Banking & Financial Services
Qualification: MBA or Chartered Accountant
Experience: 5 years
Specialist Financial Crimes job is available with a leading telecom company in Islamabad. The resource required for the job must be MBA or CA with 5 years of relevant work experience.
Specialist Financial Crimes is responsible to develop and implement framework to detect and investigate financial crimes cases/opportunities such as money laundering, mobile financial services, dealers/distributors and credit card fraud.
- The individual should have good knowledge of GSM (Global System For Mobile Communication) network.
- The individual should be able to do the risk assessment of the sources of relevant area.
- The person should be able to analyze the subject risks and be able to quantify their likelihood and impact to determine appropriate level of controls that need to be put in place.
- The individual should have the knowledge of suggesting and devising new controls whenever and wherever required.
- The individual should be able to prepare Data (Data manipulation with Excel, etc.), think contextually, and perform visual analysis.
- Being able to think critically and analytically the individual at this level should be able to solve the problems, perform data analysis (drawing conclusions) and communicate and present his findings.
- He/she should be competent enough to suggest extraction of the relevant data from the database to aid analysis and investigation.
- He/she should be competent enough to communicate the findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- He/she should have a thorough understanding of the systems, data sets, service flows so as to conceptualize possible.
- Strong interpersonal Skills.
- Technical Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title Specialist Financial Crimes in the email.
Last date to apply is 4th February, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.