Sector: Banking & Financial Services
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Specialist/Associate Invoicing Team (Intangible & Tangible Inventory) job is available with a Telecom company in Islamabad. The resource required for the job must be Bachelors/Masters with 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
Specialist/Associate Invoicing Team (Intangible & Tangible Inventory) is responsible for tangible and intangible inventory invoicing and (OTAR) (Over The Counter Air Recharge) processing.
- Monitoring daily requests.
- Ensure to maintain key point indicators Monitoring receivable ID wise as per their limits.
- Ensure credit issuance within assign limits.
- Coordination with all regions to properly execution of requests.
- Coordination with Bank reconciliation team and respond on reconciliation query.
- Monitoring of credit limits and follow up with region to timely clearance of receivables.
- MFS (OTAR) (Over The Counter Air Recharge) issuance with liaison of MFS sales team and MFS receivable.
- Monitoring daily TLD (Top Level Domain) reconciliation query.
- Response to RFM (Recency, Frequency and Monetary) in case of any discrepancy.
- Manual processing of tangible and intangible Inventory requests in case of any issue at bank end.
- Technical Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Player
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Specialist/Associate Invoicing Team (Intangible & Tangible Inventory) in the email.
Last date to apply is 4th February, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.