Qualification: BBA / MBA
Experience: 4 to 5 years
SNC Planner job is available with one of a leading FMCG company in Karachi. Business Graduates from reputable institutes having 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience is required. The job role of SNC Planner is to ensure to provide excellent customer service in a timely and accurate manner.
SNC Planner must have a complete understanding of the order processes and business requirements, all set timelines, promotional schedule, and inventory positions in order to gain a clear expectation of what the proper order requirements should be. This is a 3p contractual job with a Leading MNC.
- Serve as liaison between CD and SC to improve customer service and business productivity.
- Analyze customer complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs in courteous and timely manner.
- Track, follow-up and resolve customer’s outstanding issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop customer service programs in order to provide outstanding service.
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose.
- Assist in training peers on improving customer support service.
- Develop and maintain in-depth Business knowledge.
- OTC process and departmental functions such as customer master maintenance, Credit administration, collections, cash application processes, AR related management reporting, tax compliance & corresponding internal controls
- Understand business / strategies for order management and support automation of business process across order management
- Develop and publish weekly / monthly / quarterly key performance Indicators (KPIs) to stakeholders and executive management
- Reviewing and analyzing current procedures in order to recommend and implement changes to standardize activities and integrate into shared services.
- Processing of orders and ensuring orders are in compliance with company policy
- Process SNC, EDI and manual orders, confirming correct pricing and inventory availability and comparing orders to the forecast.
- Ensure all special orders are identified in advance and new item set up is complete to ensure on time delivery.
- Maintain accurate order request dates and review all order date changes.
- Review all cancellations to understand the root cause.
- Track weekly to date orders vs. delivery and identify items over/under performing to expectations. Review exceptions with CSM to identify appropriate corrective actions and communicate potential supply adjustments.
- Working closely with AR team for customer credit process, establishing credit limits, and monitoring customer creditworthiness.
- Act as first point of contact for phone calls and emails from both internal and external customers regarding O2C queries and proactively respond to all queries in a timely and professional manner. To maintain a high degree of customer service for all queries.
- Liaise with different team members and Business Units to resolve all queries. Continuously aspire to identify root cause and improve existing processes which will result in reducing the volume of queries.
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title SNC Planner in the email
The last date to apply for the job is 30th August 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.