Qualification: BBA / MBA
Experience: 1 to 2 years
SNC Planner & Analyst is required in Karachi and Lahore for a Leading FMCG Company. Business Graduates having 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience apply now for the job. This is a 3p contractual job with a Leading MNC.
SNC Planner & Analyst must have a complete understanding of the order processes and business requirements, all set timelines, promotional schedule, and inventory positions in order to gain a clear expectation of what the proper order requirements should be.
- Processing of orders and ensuring orders are in compliance with company policy
- Have a complete understanding of the order processes and business requirements, all set timelines, promotional schedule, and inventory positions in order to gain a clear expectation of what the proper order requirements should be.
- Process SNC, EDI and manual orders, confirming correct pricing and inventory availability and comparing orders to the forecast.
- Ensure all special orders are identified in advance and new item set up is complete to ensure on time delivery.
- Maintain accurate order request dates and review all order date changes.
- Review all cancellations to understand the root cause.
- Track weekly to date orders vs. delivery and identify items over/under performing to expectations. Review exceptions with CSM to identify appropriate corrective actions and communicate potential supply adjustments.
- Support sales with ad hoc requests
- Managing open orders and deliveries
- Working closely with AR team for customer credit process, establishing credit limits, and monitoring customer creditworthiness.
- Act as first point of contact for phone calls and emails from both internal and external customers regarding O2C queries and proactively respond to all queries in a timely and professional manner. To maintain a high degree of customer service for all queries.
- Liaise with different team members and Business Units to resolve all queries. Continuously aspire to identify root cause and improve existing processes which will result in reducing the volume of queries.
- Support the O2C Manager in ongoing Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Participate in other O2C projects and process improvement projects as they arise, assist in internal/external audit activities and complete other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title SNC Planner & Analyst and city in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 14th March, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.