Sector: Human Resources
Qualification: BBA/MBA - Human Resources
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Skills Training Officer job opportunity is available in Rahim Yar Khan for a Leading FMCG Company. An ideal candidate should have a business administration with a major in Human Resources from reputable Institutes with 3 to 5 years relevant experience.
For Skills Training Officer position; Ideal candidates must have good knowledge of Human Resources functions and able to design technical modules which will help train and develop the capabilities of blue collar staff in the manufacturing sector.
- To develop the engineering skills of blue collar workers.
- Should display sound technical knowledge especially in the field of manufacturing.
- Should be able to design technical modules which will help train and develop the capabilities of blue collar staff.
- Additionally, the incumbent should also be able to interact with blue-collar staff.
- Work with Supply Chain Team and enhance their skills.
- Should have sound experience in recruitment and organizational development.
- The nature of work will be mostly/purely operational and will involve arranging interviews, sourcing candidates, helping in the evaluation process alongside senior Supply Chain line managers.
- Recruitment and Organizational Development skills
- Interpersonal and technical skills
- Computer operating Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and strong management skills
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Skills Training Officer in the email.
The last date to apply for the job is 15th August 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.