Qualification: B.E. / M.E. Mechanical / Electrical
Experience: 4 to 5 Years
Shift Manager job is available in Pakistan with a leading FMCG company’s Rahim Yar Khan factory. The preferred candidate for the job should have 4 to 5 years of experience in a relevant role and a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
Shift Manager reports to an upper level manager, but oversees lower level staff as well. Shift Manager makes sure that all employees show up for work regularly and are motivated, all assigned tasks are completed, and all business runs smoothly. Shift Manager will also be handling all issues that arise during shifts, resolving them in a timely manner.
- Interface with Production Scheduling to determine schedules for shift production
- Ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are monitored and targets achieved
- Ensure safe working practices are maintained and ‘Standard Operations’ adhered to
- Promote Total Productive Maintenance procedures to further improve the availability of the line
- Carry out and facilitate incident, accident and non-conformity investigations and associated reporting and action closure
- Liaise and communicate with other departments and ensure an effective interface with is maintained
- Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
- Proactive Thinking Skills
- Team Leadership
- Team Development
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
Apply at: email@example.com
Mention Shift Manager in the subject of the email
Last Date to Apply: 19 May, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.