Qualification: B.E (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering)
Experience: Fresh to 1 year
Shift Incharge is required for a leading FMCG in Lahore. The ideal resource required for the position of Shift Incharge must have completed B.E (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) from a reputable university with not less than 3.3 CGPA.
The responsibilities of a Shift Incharge will be to plan making and packing operations on the floor to achieve agreed shift targets in volume, output reliability, cost with continually reviewing and improving shift performance, and to ensure all Quality / SHE issues/initiatives/Protocols are implemented.
Other responsibilities include the following:
- To ensure safe working environment within the shifts.
- Carry out Risk Assessment of all tasks, equipment’s and location, identify appropriate controls and ensure all controls are effective.
- To ensure all equipment’s guards, controls are safe & compliant to standard.
- To ensure that all unsafe acts / conditions are regularly reported & investigated with corrective & preventive actions.
- To ensure all PTW & non routine tasks are carried out in continuous supervision to comply with SHE standards.
- Attend and contribute to the monthly safety operations meeting.
- To ensure all Quality SOP’s, protocols, precautions are followed for all parameters for man, material, method, machine.
- Must ensure that GMP / hygiene standards are adhered to at all times by all employees, and GMP score targets are met.
- To close all Quality D-incidents are timely closed with corrective & preventive actions.
- To lead Quality Improvement Projects on Shop Floor.
- To organize and control Workforce (operators, technicians and contract) for operations in terms of numbers and skills.
- To act as front line leader on Shop Floor and manage all ER situations at floor & reporting to concerned authorities for necessary actions.
- To ensure forecast production targets are met & resources are aligned to deliver shift & day wise requirements.
- To continually challenge the status quo in order to optimize the production operation and meet changing business needs and targets.
- Maintain and improve production standards (standard speeds, crew levels, efficiencies, etc).
- Ensure effective communication is occurring between shifts in all areas.
- Provide operators with regular feedback on their performance (both positive and negative).
- Doing appraisals for shift staff as per company policy.
- Prepare and attend daily production meeting & respond on variances below target.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with all reportables, managers, trades unions and other departments.
- Co-ordination of cross shift communications.
- To supervise weekly and monthly stock count and ensure that SAP disciplines are adhered to.
- To monitor and control recording of line performance information, ensuring that shift reports and downtime information accurately reflect the performance of the shift.
- Ensure downtime reporting and analyze root cause for breakdowns using appropriate tools
- Leads / Facilitate Circle activities in production areas.
- To monitor material consumption and yield, and reduce waste level.
- To drive autonomous maintenance activities on the shop floor.
- To identify skill gaps and organize training for workers.
- To optimize labor utilization, managing overtime / overheads etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft (Office, Excel, Power Point)
- SAP knowledge
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title “Shift Incharge” in the email.
Last date to apply is 18th April, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.