Qualification: Bachelors in Engineer in Mechanical / Electrical
Experience: 1+ year
Shift In-charge is required in Lahore to work with a FMCG company. Job for Engineers with majors in Mechanical or Electrical with 1+ year of relevant technical and people management role experience in a good reputed FMCG / Manufacturing industry preferably.
Shift In-charge job is to plan making and packing operations on the floor to achieve agreed shift targets in volume, output reliability, cost with continually reviewing and improving shift performance, and to ensure all Quality / SHE issues/initiatives/Protocols are implemented. Interested candidates apply now for job in Lahore.
- To ensure safe working environment within the shifts. Carry out Risk Assessment of all tasks, equipments and location, identify appropriate controls and ensure all controls are effective.
- To ensure all equipments guards, controls are safe & compliant to standard.
- To ensure that all unsafe acts / conditions are regularly reported & investigated with corrective & preventive actions.
- To ensure all non routine tasks are carried out in continuous supervision to comply with SHE standards.
- Attend and contribute to the monthly safety operations meeting.
- To ensure all Quality SOP’s, protocols, precautions are followed for all parameters for man, material, method, machine.
- Must ensure that hygiene standards are adhered to at all times by all employees, and GMP score targets are met.
- To close all Quality D-incidents are timely closed with corrective & preventive actions
- To lead Quality Improvement Projects on Shop Floor.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with all reportables, managers, trades unions and other departments. Co-ordination of cross shift communications.
- To monitor and control recording of line performance information, ensuring that shift reports and downtime information accurately reflect the performance of the shift.
- English Writing/Speaking competency
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point)
- SAP knowledge is a plus
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “Shift In-Charge” in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 23rd July, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.