Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Senior Sales Executive job is available in Hyderabad for one of the leading multinational Pharmaceutical Company. Candidates who have graduation degree along with the relevant sales experience of 3 to 5 years are required.
The job role of Senior Sales Executive is to actively promote DIA product under responsibility to all targeted HCP/Labs and responsible for sales and profitability objectives from existing and new accounts.
- Evaluate the market environment & estimate the Demand of Specific Products on a monthly & yearly basis.
- Prepare a business plan for the area on a yearly basis & implement as per approval of SM.
- Prepare the sales promotion plan through field activation programs, in shop activities etc.
- Make a proper record of all the sales promotion activities and their expenses along with the sales generate from the promotions (with feedback on efficacy of the various campaigns).
- Ensure execution of Territory Wise, Monthly Achievement of Sales Plan.
- Design and Implementation of Sales Schemes in consultation with the SM and distributors.
- Facilitate Coordination between Sales Team, Distributors/ Retailers/Chemists/Hospitals to achieve Sales Targets.
- Monitor Distributor Performance.
- Motivate the distributors & dealers with regular communication by phone, letter or visiting them.
- Sort out their issues & concerns regarding accounts, price, competition, demand generation & scheme.
- Ensure Monthly Review of Sales Target achievement and initiate corrective actions, guidance to team members in case of deviation.
- Responsible for Safe Custody and Maintenance of all Company Assets in the Area.
- Act as a bridge between Management Expectations and field force needs.
- Help team members to perform their role effectively.
- Strong communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Extensive industry contacts
- Organisation and planning skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Senior Sales Executive in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th December, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.