Experience: 7 to 8 years
Senior Internal Audit and Compliance Manager job is available in Karachi with a Leading Press. Resource is required having MBA (Finance) or ACCA qualification with 7 plus years of relevant experience.
Senior Internal Audit and Compliance Manager job role is implementation of Corporate Compliance programme, implementation of the Health, Safety, Security and Environment programme including Business Continuity Planning, implementation of Business Risk Management processes including change delivery framework and implementation of Information Security and Data Protection Programme in the organization.
- Fully engage with and communicate locally Ethical Policies, and manage the appropriate implementation of Corporate Compliance Programme (as laid out by the Ethical Policies, Compliance Manual and Group Guidance) across the region to manage and reduce the ethical, regulatory and legal risks it faces.
- This role will take oversight of this function to ensure it is executed in line with corporate procedures and policies.
- To ensure proportionate application of HSSE programme as laid out by HSSE Management Framework document.
- This role will lead this function, guiding these reviews to not only be policing but also consider business reasons for any deviation from company policies so that support can be provided in challenging (where appropriate).
- Analytical and logical approach
- Strong communication skills with an ability to interface effectively at all levels
- Strong ethical sense, business understanding and commercial awareness
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the Senior Internal Audit and Compliance Manager in the email
Last date to apply is 15th October, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.