Qualification: DAE (Telecom/IT/Electrical/Electronics)
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Senior Network Technician job is available across Pakistan for one of the leading Telecommunication Company. Candidates having DAE in Electrical/Electronics/IT/Telecom (CCNA Qualification is preferred) along with the proven experience of 2 to 3 years in FTTx/GPON and optical fiber access network are required.
The job role of Senior Network Technician is to assess and evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement.
- Perform L-I & L-II network support till Last mile at Customer premises.
- Perform Last mile fiber access network testing using OTDR/Optical Power meter.
- Provide technical assistance & Coordination with all stake holders during Troubleshooting inside the organisation e.g. (PIE/MMBB/Transmission/OFAN Teams).
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network.
- Inspect LAN/WAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs.
- Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement.
- Organise and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work.
- Responsible for regular data backups and to protect the organisation’s information.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving
- Knowledge of Dark fiber & Conversion standards
- Knowledge of IPV4 & Vlans
- Knowledge of networks and protocols
- Excellent communication skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Senior Network Technician and City in the email.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.