Qualification: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 10 to 13 years
Senior Manager Utilities job available in Karachi for a Manufacturing Company. Candidate must be holding a degree in Mechanical Engineering along with 10 to 13 years of relevant work experience in developing, implementing and updating SOP’s within the Utility department.
Senior Manager Utilities job role is to manage & ensure overall activities of utilities department through effective planning & implementation for achievement of production targets & overall Strategic goals of the company.
- Ensure smooth and continues supplies of all Utilities to machineries/equipment, in all the organization’s units
- Assures well maintained & optimized Utility generation/ processing equipment including Generators, Boilers, ETP, Reverse Osmosis, Compressors, Pumping systems, auxiliaries etc.
- To develop monthly Utility performance report with efficiency trends & detailed analysis with suggestion for improvement
- To implement good engineering practices within concern area to reduce operational cost
- To ensure modification/ addition/ replacement of machines and supervise the expansion projects
- Hazard identification & basic Risk assessment of all Utility concern areas
- To develop Gantt charts ensuring timely projects execution, installation & commissioning assigned by Engineering Head
- Responsible for detailed Budge preparation for overall Utility &strong monitoring for CAPEX, IMPEX & OPEX
- To review all Utility PR, gate pass and over timesheets for further approval by Head of Engineering
- Makes assure most efficient generation of Compressed Air, smooth execution of PM/ CM & leak free distribution to all connected consumers
- Responsible for ETP Operation ensuring NEQS, with lowest possible operational cost
- Responsible for all modes of Water receiving & smoothly organized distribution to all consumers in all the organization’s units, with strong monitoring & report generation
- Develop KPIs to build correlation between systems and utilities effectiveness and line performance
- Responsible for all other tasks assigned by Engineering Head
- Good planning & execution skills
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Strong knowledge of mechanical maintenance machines
- Ability to read, understand and comprehend complex drawings, plans and specifications
- Action and Result oriented
- Mutual Respect
- Good communication skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Senior Manager Utilities in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 26th October, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.