Sector: Human Resource
Qualification: MBA - HR
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Senior Manager Talent Development Job is available in Karachi with one of the leading MNC. Candidates having a Master’s degree in HR from a reputable institute along with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience of leading Talent Development functions and setting up a competency framework and align activities related to performance management, career development and succession planning as per the need are encouraged to apply.
Senior Manager Talent Development Job role is to design, develop and promote the strategic directions that will foster and enable continuous improvement and people development initiatives through concentrated efforts in the areas of performance management, career development, succession planning. The incumbent will be responsible for setting a competency and aligning a framework aligned to all Job families in line with the HRBP and COEs. Plan, direct, coordinate and lead initiatives in the mentioned functions and work as a change agent responsible for developing and implementing strategies for all levels of employees.
- Lead Talent Development function and setting up a competency framework and align activities related to performance management, career development and succession planning as per the need.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Collect, analyse and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development initiatives including succession planning, and people development through implementation of identified strategies.
- Participate in organizational strategic planning and provide leadership for policy development for performance management and quality improvement initiatives.
- Research and assist in the development of performance management programme and propose a KPI based system will focus on enabling the workforce to achieve improvements with priority organizational concerns.
- Design, develop, initiate and maintain effective programmes for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Design, develop, initiate and maintain effective Assessment Centre for Talent Pipeline and also reclassification of cases.
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management and performance management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and programme efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Manage full life cycle of programmes offered under the ASPIRE banner (pre-hiring, hiring and post hiring activities). Complete hiring process within defined metrics to minimize overall time-to-start. Develop appropriate marketing strategies, define roles and responsibilities of hiring team, and develop service-level agreements to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment lifecycle while minimizing cost-per-hire.
- Work closely with the HRIS manager to collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
- Develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Design, develop and implement trainee and internal track programmes for identified capacity building needs.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate initiatives and programmes relating to Talent Development function – including implementation of effective performance management system and processes, programmes and activities for career development and succession planning of all positions
- Leading successful end to end cycle of graduate programmes or recruitment cycles for capacity building initiative for an organisation.
- Lead, manage and develop performance teams for a high-performance culture at the Institution.
- Design, develop and implement and leadership development, career management & succession planning initiatives and systems, while ensuing capacity building for the Organisation.
- Initiative taking approach and customer orientated skills, with the motivation and ability to function independently.
- Determined, creative thinker and a proactive problem solver.
- Ability to work within and fortify teams, mainly leadership and management teams
- Highly developed leadership, influencing and communication skills and demonstrable capability in relationship building at all levels
- Analytical and conceptual skills essential for effective strategic thinking
- Strong planning and management skills and ability to apply these skills in effective working partnerships across the university.
- Must be able to effectively operate and manage resources in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong self-management with a high level of energy and flexibility
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Senior Manager Talent Development in the email.
Last date to apply is 30th September,2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.