Sector: Human Resource
Qualification: MBA - HR
Experience: 10 to 12 years
Senior Manager HR Job is available in Karachi with one of the leading MNC. Candidates having an MBA degree in HR from a reputable institute along with 10 to 12 years of relevant experience of leading multiple HR functions in large-scale organizations are encouraged to apply.
Senior Manager HR Job role is to develop a sustainable talent acquisition strategy for senior searches and key positions. Oversee global payroll administration and execute benefit changes. Act as the point of contact for the identified departments/functions with the business managers and proactively engage with them to consult on HR-related matters.
- Oversee global payroll administration and execute benefit changes
- Manage insurances and health cover and renewals and benefit alignment
- Align closely with Total Rewards teams to deliver on signed off changes
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, design and administer assessments).
- Contribute to the development of a sustainable talent acquisition strategy for senior searches and key positions.
- Driving performance improvement in Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Lead and manage the sourcing of qualified and suitable candidates for open positions.
- Devise innovative sourcing strategies to cater to challenging roles in consultation with Global Talent Acquisition Director
- Develop suitable salary packages and negotiate offers with candidates.
- Leading quality improvement initiatives and special projects for Talent Acquisition
- Act as the point of contact for the identified departments/functions with the business managers and proactively engage with them to consult on HR-related matters.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit structures, workforce planning and succession planning to ensure business units have the appropriate skills and capabilities to deliver their objectives.
- Provide strategic support to business units to manage HR-related matters alongside employee lifecycle (e.g. onboarding new hires, learning strategy).
- Develop, Implement and review assessment tools for talent identification to ensure their alignment to leading practices.
- Develop and maintains methodology for career development, including development of career paths/ladders and development plans
- Engage with key stakeholder to ensure succession plans, retention and sourcing strategies are aligned
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Experience in leading and managing a Talent Acquisition team
- Experience with HRIS, Applicant Tracking System, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools.
- Proven track record of providing People/HR administrative support to a large, multi-site, multi-disciplined business
- Experience of running HR Processes with a proven track record in payroll & benefits
- Strong HR business partnering or HR management experience in healthcare sector, with a focus on workforce planning, performance management and employee relations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of local employment regulations and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Senior Manager HR in the email.
Last date to apply is 30th September,2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.