Sector: Human Resource
Qualification: MBA/ LLB
Experience: 10 to 12 years
Senior Manager Employee Relations Job is available in Karachi with one of the leading MNC. Candidates having an MBA degree / LLB (preferably) from a reputable institute along with 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in facilitating and managing employee relations issues; demonstrated a clear understanding of legal compliance, applicable workplace laws, regulations, organization’s policies, and procedures are encouraged to apply.
Senior Manager Employee Relations Job role is to develop strategies to maintain good communication and positive working relationship between employer and employees ensuring supportive atmosphere to promote employee satisfaction. Provide guidance to supervisors and department heads to manage the employee discipline cases ensuring the legal requirements.
- Participates and supports the documentation of investigations of complaints, grievances and issues such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, hostile work environment, policy violations in line with best people practices which are fair and transparent.
- provide support and advice to the department heads/supervisors to manage staff discipline, and performance issues
- oversee formal employee disciplinary process and actions in line with the policies and Labour Laws of the country
- issuance of show cause notices, inquiry notices, explanation letters and reprimands in line with the organization’s discipline policies and procedures. Analysis of data/facts to reach a fair and consistent approach that minimizes the risk to the organization
- ensure administration of statutory requirements and the schemes
- work with legal and external counsel regarding litigation cases and prepare for appearance at Labour court/employment tribunal etc., in order to protect the interest of the organisation
- ensure grievance resolution and conduct facts findings as and when required to handle individual grievances and various employee relations situations to facilitate employees
- review and investigate employee related Safe Disclosure complaints in coordination with respective supervisors and department heads while ensuring its confidentiality
- manage Harassment complaints in line with the Organisation’s policy and applicable laws
- oversee recommendations for compensation in cases of early retirement of employees suffering from a permanent total disablement
- keep management informed of the working environment and employee-related issues
- develop strategic employee relations initiatives and prepare recommendations with respect to policy matters and adopt proactive approach in managing employee related issues
- regularly orient managers and supervisors for best employee relations practices and strategies for managing employee issues and grievances
- conduct orientation sessions to keep employees abreast with the changes in the Organisation’s policies and country laws
- keep abreast with current ER legislation and ensure that Human Resource policies are updated accordingly.
- Experience of handling employee relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Office Automation
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Knowledge of local Labor Laws and Human Resource practices
- Thorough understanding of dispute resolution, with strong counselling skills
- Ability to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Senior Manager Employee Relations in the email.
Last date to apply is 30th September,2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.