Sector: Sales & Marketing
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Senior Manager Commercial Planning Job is available for a Telecommunication Company in Karachi. Candidates having Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with 8 to 10 years of channel and marketing experience in telecom are encouraged to apply.
Senior Manager Commercial Planning Job role will be responsible to lead and make the marketing strategy and business plan at the regional level and responsible for P&L.
- Marketing Strategy: Lead and make the marketing strategy and business plan at the regional level. Responsible for revenue, ARPU, market share, churn, subscriber base in the region
- Segmentation & Promos: Preparing and implementing business case for different segments in the region. Identify regional segments that are not being serviced properly, develop a business case for tapping these segments. Ensure successful implementation of regional promos based on CPC matrix.
- Branding & Advertisement: Manage regional level brand/product awareness and uptake. Design BTL & ATL activities to support regional or HQ led promos to achieve proper awareness and visibility. Utilize regional budgets through BTL campaigns / regional visibility drives based on prior approval (BTL activities, streamers, local OOH, etc.).
- GEO Marketing: Ensuring network expansion is done in high potential areas and in accordance with corporate / segment strategy. Monitoring actual revenue and targeted revenue and implementing corrective actions if targets are not met.
- Business Intelligence: Ensuring clear and meaningful regional market analysis based on customer research and BI analysis, supporting effective gap and opportunity recognition and effective business plan and market development activity.
- Business Planning: Ensuring effective NCVP (network, channel, visibility, promotion) mapping through thorough planning at grid level in urban and sub territory level in a rural area, avoiding the hole in the bucket.
- Channel Development Strategy: Monitoring Channel Partner activities in relation to Frameworks and ensuring compliance. Expansion of Channel footprint including but not limited to Conventional Channel, Direct Sales Channel, Terminal & Devices, Smart Phone Stores, MFS, etc.
- Regional Service Centers: To look after overall CSC operational strategy, monitoring CSC channel up selling, ensuring service quality benchmarks, monitoring channel breakeven profitability, overall business planning of CSC as per company strategy. Set service and sales quality-related benchmarks at the regional level.
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Leadership Ability
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical Skills
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Senior Manager Commercial Planning in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 14th December, 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.