Sector: Human Resource
Qualification: MBA - HR
Experience: 10 to 12 years
Senior Manager Change & Transformation Job is available in Karachi with one of the leading MNC. Candidates having a Master’s degree with relevant certifications in HR from a reputable institute along with 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in strategically create, deliver, enhance and administer Change programs in large-scale organizations are encouraged to apply.
Senior Manager Change & Transformation Job role is to lead a high-performing team of PMO and change professionals, ensuring results through leadership effectiveness and employee engagement. You will be responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and administering a comprehensive HR transformation program and manage people and project delivery of these programs.
- Strategically create, deliver, enhance and administer change programs in alignment with the needs
- Review and maintain Change and PMO planning administration and ensure all programs are administered in accordance with project management practices
- Collaborate with all of the HR teams on continuous improvement to technology, administration, development and/or system changes for the HR Transformation.
- Partner with Finance and HR Team regarding budgeting and planning of the annual budget planning process and forecasting from a Change activity perspective
- Manage external change or PMO consultants as required to ensure we deliver against the programme plans
- Remain current of Change and Transformation practices and advise on changes
- Strategically create, deliver, enhance and administer Change programs in alignment with the needs
- Lead, coach and build capability of the Change and PMO team, to enhance and support professional development
- Provide value added solutions to Institute’s challenges and opportunities focusing on total rewards that address the organization’s immediate need and longer term strategic goals
- Work closely with HR Team, coaching and advising them on executive and expat compensation issues and supporting them in their efforts in communicating with executive team leaders on compensation issues and practices
- Provide strategic Change and Project expertise and advice to the VP HR and the HR Team to resolve complex issues and challenges
- Analyze financial impact of HR Transformation programme and design core measures to evaluate trends
- Support the Vice President, HR with preparation of findings and recommendations for the Board of Directors including the planning, preparation, and execution of activities
- Design, implement and manage robust reporting and analytics that drive change programme design and provide meaningful insight from the prpject metrics and dashboards
- Establish plans as a result of insights obtained through advanced analytics, including issues such as
- Partner with Finance and HR Team regarding budget the annual budget planning budget process and forecasting from a compensation perspective
- Collaborate with HR teams on continuous improvement to technology, administration, development and/or system changes for Global HR
- Review and maintain policies and procedures and ensure all programmes are administered in accordance with project philosophy
- Manage external PMO consultants as required to ensure we have a current pulse on market practices
- Remain current of Change practices and advise on project changes
- Leverage expertise in the job evaluation process to ensure it is equitable, defensible, and supports the needs of the business
- Experience in change management, planning, and plan design and change and project implementation from the ground up
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and financial modeling ability, sound judgment, independent and creative thinking with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Solid financial and computation abilities, must be accurate and disciplined in capturing details and maintaining records
- Superior presentation skills, both written and verbal, capable of conveying complex information, business strategies, and actionable analysis to senior leaders and other key stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all leaders and their HR partner
- A high level of integrity; widely respected as one who is ethical and trustworthy.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Senior Manager Change & Transformation in the email.
Last date to apply is 30th September,2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.