Sector: Supply Chain
Experience: 10 to 15 years
Senior Lead – Warehouse / Inventory Control job available in Dubai for one of the leading Multinational FMCG Company. An ideal candidate should have done Masters in Business Management along with 10 to 15 years of relevant work experience in devising ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
Senior Lead – Warehouse / Inventory Control job role is inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
- Conduct Cycle Count inventory processes to ensure accuracy and timely execution
- Oversee and evaluate stock rotation procedures
- Maintain adequate storage for warehouse and on-site inventory
- Maintain and evaluate inventory records on a quarterly basis
- Train store staff in product dating and create procedures to eliminate loss
- Create an efficient space utilization plan
- Notify store management of shortages or other problems that could impact product availability
- Instruct store staff on proper procedures for locating and utilizing product inventory
- Check bulk orders for accuracy and quality prior to shipment
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Goal setting skills
- Communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
Apply at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Senior Lead – Warehouse / Inventory Control in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 26th February, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.