Industry: Information Technology
Sector: Software / Hardware / Networking
Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 7 years
Senior Java Developer is required in Islamabad for an US based software house. If you have Bachelors or Masters degree with 7+ years of development experience with an expertise in design, development and deployment of enterprise-level N-tier applications then apply now for Senior Java Developer job.
Senior Java Developer job role requires solid understanding of modern application architectures, development methodologies and tools is needed. Basic experience in JBoss application server administration on Red Hat. Java Developer should have analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills. As this is an US based software house so the working timing are in night.
- Planning and oversight of the design, build and test environments of the systems and related interfaces.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and desktop based business applications
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Provide the technical leadership that allows the team to enrich their technical skills, understandings, methods, and development tool sets.
- Collaborate with Business Systems Analysts to review functional specification for customization required for the organization.
- Breaking down functional specifications into technical designs, development tasks, estimates, and executing to completion.
- Creating unit test cases, creating unit test plans, and executing unit testing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software bugs, data, and system configuration issues
- Presenting technical ideas and approaches to peers or the IT team
- Perform design and code reviews
- Mentor and train technical and non-technical team members
- Experience with UNIX/Linux and scripting languages.
- Experience with Java EE containers and application servers (JBoss).
- Experience with SOAP, CXF and RESTful Web Services
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in leading teams utilizing one or more development methodologies including Agile, SCRUM, or Waterfall.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “Senior Java Developer” in the email.
Last date to apply is 6th October 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.