Industry: Power Generation
Sector: Supply Chain
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Sr. Finance Executive job is available in Karachi for one of a reputable company in power generation sector. Candidates having BBA (preferably MBA) along with 3 to 4 years of relevant supply chain experience are encouraged to apply.
The job role of Sr. Finance Executive is to ensure smooth execution of operations in domains of perpetual inventory, disposal and reporting.
- Physical verification of assigned stock items of all locations under IM domain.
- Resolve the differences through reconciliation and liaison with location incharges for posting correction of documents.
- Create SAP Generated Perpetual Inventory Document and preparing difference sheet of each item for posting on SAP.
- Prepare PI Summary including supporting data for uploading in SharePoint and prepare observations reports.
- Analysis of Moving average price of SAP based inventory.
- Review, reconciliation and verification of SDFs on share point portal.
- Prepare or evaluation of disposal completion report w.r.t. lot wise.
- Resolution of discrepancies observed by BF IM reps during scrap recon, lot creation, appendix/CST/approval note review.
- Evaluation of monthly REVEX and identify variances and abnormalities for correction.
- Monitoring of budget and preparation of monthly KPI scorecard of IM and Generation stores.
- Examine different reports/SOPs and Highlight the major deviation/discrepancies to DGM BF (IM).
- Follow up with all departments including sub-departments of Finance, IT etc. to ensure proper and timely completion of queries and issues.
- Review of invoices as per agreed PO terms and conditions and approved signature mandates and policies.
- MS Excel (Advance)
- Cross functional Interaction
- Team Coordination
- Problem Solving
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Senior Finance Executive in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th November, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.