Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Senior Executive Procurement is required in Islamabad for one of the leading Telecom Company in Pakistan. Candidates having Bachelor’s / Master’s degree along with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
The Job role of Senior Executive Procurement is to be responsible for executing day to day operations of Procurement & Supply Chain including managing: Dashboard for reporting, Departmental KPIs, ERP, new system/process development & issues resolution, policy & processes development
- Develop reporting & analysis for Procurement & Supply Chain Team
- Develop, monitor performance and control departmental KPI through system, policy & process.
- Dashboards visibility for higher management
- Develop new refinements for ERP and develop business architecture using requirements such a scope, processes, alternatives and risks
- Performed gap analysis ensuring business policies compliance.
- Supported all business functional components.
- Coordinated meetings between IT team users and internal business analysts.
- Collaborated with key personnel in analyzing business requests for feasibility and costs.
- Policy & Processes development and implementing the control.
- Working on TCO (Total Cost Optimization) model.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Financial analysis including Cost Saving, E2E SLA compliance, project categorization.
- People & Stakeholder management skills
- Business Planning
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Process Oriented and Well Organized
- Excellent in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Presentation Skills
- Communication & Negotiation Skill
- ERP structure insight and understanding of IT systems.
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Senior Executive Procurement in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 28th March, 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.