Sector: Telecom Engineering
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Telecommunication
Experience: 5 years
Senior Executive Network Planning and Analysis job in Islamabad with a Leading Telecom Company in Pakistan. Telecom professionals having Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Telecommunication Engineering with additional qualification of Master’s Degree are required for the job. Interested candidates for Senior Executive Network Planning and Analysis must have minimum 5 years of experience in Telecommunication or similar job role and have a deep knowledge and understanding of Multi Technology Radio Access Network Planning principles with basic understanding of Core, Access Transmission, Optical Network, and IP Core Network are encouraged to apply.
Senior Executive Network Planning and Analysis must have hands-on experience of planning & designing the multi-dimensional technology solutions for Enterprise accounts. Hands-on experience of working on multiple technology disciplines including, GSM, UMTS and LTE is required for the job.
- Provides timely and cost effective solutions of wireless coverage & capacity for Enterprise Accounts
- Provides timely and cost effective Access, Optical and IP Core Transmission solutions for Enterprise Accounts
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications; must be able to work individually and provide insights and value to the network with little direction beyond initial scope definition
- Guarantees quality assurance, timely deliverables, and proper documentation of project deliverables as an individual or as a team leader of an engineering team of peers, juniors and vendor resources
- Expert knowledge of system design and implementation processes. Hands-on, and supervisory experience describing main concepts, design trade-offs, creating Link Budget, IP Planning, DIA Planning and planning TXN, RF & BSS parameters required during design phase and site selection
- Thorough knowledge and experience in at least two major wireless technologies such as GSM, UMTS, CDMA, LTE, WiMAX
- Makes sure that overall Targets and Deliverables of the department are achieved with Quality work and within timelines. Role is about enabling other sub-function of NP
- Represents Network Planning Department in projects involving organizational interests
- Coordinates closely with other Technical & Project Management teams to ensure Cost Leadership Targets, Process Refinements, and other critical projects
- In depth Analysis of End to End Network Nodes including Wireless, BSS, Core & TXN networks
- Proactive & accurate analysis of required design and Cost Benefit & ROI whilst maintaining the required customer satisfaction level
- Analyze complex situations and come up with effective solutions to problems
- Influence, negotiate and gain commitment from various stakeholders to ensure movement towards organizational goals
- Act as a consultant to the organization and bring the planning, design, and cost management insights to bear on the performance improvement of the unit
- Act as a Leader/brand ambassador according to the values and leadership expectations
- Initiate Network Planning Projects & Programs
- Execute while multi-tasking, result orientation, and managing time productively.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Senior Executive Network Planning and Analysis in the email.
Last date to apply is 1st January, 2016
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.