Sector: IT Department
Qualification: Bachelors in Computer Sciences, Engineering
Experience: 5 to 6 years
Senior Executive IT – Infrastructure is required in Islamabad for one of a leading Telecom Company in Pakistan. Candidates having Bachelors in Computer Sciences, Engineering along with 5 to 6 years of experience out of which at least half of the experience should be in Infrastructure Planning to apply
Senior Executive IT – Infrastructure is responsible to manage IT Infrastructure Planning & Implementation to meet the organization wide infrastructure requirements. Should have in-depth knowledge of latest Compute, Storage and Network technologies and have in-depth understanding of Cloud Platform (based on Open stack, VMWare & Hyper-V).
- IT infrastructure architecture analysis of existing systems for BSS, DWH, ERP, OA, and Cloud Platforms to optimize the utilization of resources and ensure adequate security.
- Analysis of existing licenses, compliance of Databases, Operating Systems, etc. and working to ensure compliance through efficient utilization of resources.
- Planning of IT infrastructure systems / resources based on the application requirements to meet the business needs.
- Planning of Cloud Platform to meet the organization wide infrastructure requirements.
- Planning of Compute, Storages, Backup Solution and Licensing requirements.
- Data Centers Network & network security review and recommendations for improvements.
- Planning & optimization of Active Directory Infrastructure and Email system.
- Requirement gathering & Budgeting of IT infrastructure requirements (compute, storage, network, licenses, etc.) and ensure the utilization of approval & spending of approved CAPEX & OPEX.
- Business case approvals and management of procurement cycle of purchase of infrastructure requirements.
- Project Management & over-sighting the implementation of infrastructure projects.
- Vendor management and ensuring the compliance of IT Policies.
- Must have proven record of IT Infrastructure Planning & Implementation
- Should have Project Management skills & experience
- Should have in-depth knowledge of latest Compute, Storage and Network technologies
- Should have in-depth understanding of Cloud Platform (based on Open stack, VMWare & Hyper-V)
- Should be familiar with the Licensing models of Microsoft, Red Hat & Oracle.
- Can work under challenging environment and sustain pressure
- Takes Ownership
- Strong Follow Up
- Team Player
- Strong presentation skills
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Self-motivated and confident
- Time & Stress Management
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Senior Executive IT – Infrastructure the email.
Last date to apply is 23th June 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.