Sector: Big Data Centre Ops
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Senior Executive IT – Big Data Centre Ops (ETL operations) is required in Islamabad for one of a leading Telecom Company in Pakistan. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology along with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
The Job role of Senior Executive IT – Big Data Centre (ETL operations) is to provide end-to-end support in BDC ETL day-to-day operations, and should have hands-on experience in shell scripting.
- 24/7 ETL batch monitoring and execution, and troubleshooting of Teradata DMP
- Accomplishment of batch jobs as per Business SLA
- Coordination with respective team and stakeholders for resolution of issues in a timely manner
- Hands-on experience in Teradata GCFR, SLJM, TD Utilities, Shell Scripting, etc.
- Fixing and ensuring resumption of batch jobs due to following; source data anomalies/network issues/dead lock scenarios/business rule violation/new additions/release deployment/space issues/access issues
- Deployment of new releases whilst managing workloads
- Ensure dependencies of jobs
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations to reduce any gaps
- Monthly reporting that is error free
- Maintenance and management of Teradata, Landing, COGNOS Server and defining alternative path in case of any unforeseen happenings
- Basic knowledge of SQL in terms of DWH
- ORACLE, Teradata & HADOOP skills
- Shell scripting
- Understanding of BI & DWH solution development methodology and in general System Development Life cycle
- Knowledge of Campaign
- Sound understanding of Telecom and cellular business
- Understanding of Data cleaning/purging
- Knowledge of scripts automation in ETL
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Senior Executive IT – Big Data Centre Ops (ETL operations) in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 20 June, 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.