Industry: Public Listed Company
Sector: Security & IR
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Senior Executive CCTV Surveillance Job is available in Karachi for one of the leading public listed company in Pakistan. Candidates having Bachelors/Masters along with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Senior Executive CCTV Surveillance Job role is responsible to provide regular liaison and timely feedback to Manager Security on all aspects of service delivery, implementing effective solutions and corrective actions to enhance the service.
- Ensure smooth operation of CCTV Control Room and all the related equipment.
- Deal with CCTV vendors for quotations & repair/maintenance jobs.
- Monitor & enhance CCTV staff performance to handle daily affairs and emergency responses.
- Facilitate Legal & Claims Dept with appropriate to settle the claims.
- Ensure safe working conditions are adhered by all CCTV staff & vendors with appropriate PPEs while in the operational area.
- Provide regular liaison and timely feedback to the Manager Security on all aspects of service delivery, implementing effective solutions and corrective actions to enhance the service.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out duties to the highest level.
- Comprehensive knowledge of CCTV operation/record keeping/ equipment installation/ infrastructure.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, good team leader.
- Ability to work under pressure/ meet deadlines and maintain confidentiality, work with sensitivity and discretion.
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written).
- Sound working knowledge of IP Cameras.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Senior Executive CCTV Surveillance in the email.
Last date to apply is 20th October 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.