Industry: Financial services
Qualification: MBA / BBA in Accounting/Finance/Economics
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Senior Associate – Business Reports job is available in Karachi for a multinational business solution provider. Candidates having Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related discipline, ACCA / CFA level 1 along with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a financial reporting and analysis are encouraged to apply.
Senior Associate – Business Reports is responsible for the delivery of Business Rating Reports for Pakistan and other regional markets, as per pre-defined coverage areas and SLAs for the respective markets.
- Responsible for the delivery of Business Rating Reports for Pakistan and other regional markets, as per pre-defined coverage areas and SLAs for the respective markets.
- The role requires an in-depth understanding of the companies’ financial statements and conducting various analysis, and ratios, as well as interpreting the results.
- The role involves secondary research, client engagement for data collection and understanding the business operating model. As well as interviews and addressing client queries on the content of the delivered reports.
- Collect information on the company’s operations and financials by conducting interviews with the customer representative, and getting the questionnaire filled.
- Calculate financial ratios using defined data entry templates for financial statements.
- Based on the collected information, compile error-free reports while ensuring that all information is in line with the defined scope, and has been duly verified and checked for any discrepancies.
- In case of any missing information or ambiguities to be clarified by the customer, inform the customer in a timely manner, and follow-up with the customer for missing data.
- Proactively escalate in case there are any delays due to dependency on customer for the information, or any other reasons.
- Ensure that all delivered reports are in accordance with the defined quality parameters and that all information included in the report is factually correct.
- Ensure that necessary references have been mentioned for sources of data and comments.
- Proofread each report and recheck all calculations before delivery to the customer.
- Keep all concerned POCs updated on progress, while timely escalating any challenges that may arise during data collection or report compilation.
- Share daily and weekly summary of the work in progress with the designated Sales / BRR Manager and the Team Leader.
- Technical Understanding
- Problem Solving
- Client Management
- Business Operations
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Senior Associate – Business Reports the email.
Last date to apply is 6th March 2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.