Industry: Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
Sector: Sales and Marketing
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Science
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Sales Executive Job is available in Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad for one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical company in Pakistan. Candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Science along with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Sales Executive Job role is responsible to report incident/ accident immediately to SHE department. Attend/ complete all requisite on-line and F2F training (Role specific, Safety Responsibility and Compliance) within specified time limit to ensure the learning outcome after the training has been implemented.
- Achievement of monthly / quarterly / yearly sales targets.
- Stock / expiry monitoring at institutional, customer and distributor level.
- Implementation of marketing strategies and plans.
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined geography or market
- Build & maintain strong & credible relationships with HCP(s).
- Visit HCP(s) to collect market feedback and build product advocacy.
- Continuously improve product, disease, market knowledge and promotion skills through self-reading and attending all products, marketing and medical training as assigned by the Management.
- To achieve all the agreed timelines planned for the assigned official tasks.
- Effective & productive data base sales call.
- Corporate image building by exhibiting ethics & behaviour.
- In-dept. knowledge of HCPs, Customers, and accounts profile of his territory & update when required.
- Focus on developing non-users HCP, customer and accounts.
- Preparation/recommendations for tender business.
- Maintaining existing accounts.
- Regular reporting on day to day activities.
- Align with supervisor to set mutually agreed objectives and tasks.
- Additional tasks as signed by the management from time to time.
- Strive to the best for utilization of resources provided in the best interest of the business like; data, team & financial resources etc.
- Interdepartmental & intradepartmental coordination & collaboration to achieve overall business objectives.
- Responsible to report incident/ accident immediately to SHE department. Attend/ complete all requisite on-line and F2F training (Role specific, Safety Responsibility and Compliance) within specified time limit to ensure the learning outcome after the training has been implemented.
- Responsible to own the SHE goals as individual goals and play his/her part to achieve the goals in line with strategies/action plan.
- Understanding of the Diagnostic Industry (plus point)
- Product Knowledge
- Market Knowledge
- Knowledge of Diagnostic Laboratories working (plus point)
- Computer Literate
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Sales Executive in the email.
Last date to apply is 15th November 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.