Industry: Multinational FMCG Company
Sector: Health and Safety
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Safety Inspector Job is available in Lahore with of a leading Multinational FMCG Company. Candidates having Engineering degree along with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Safety Inspector Job role is responsible to Develop a design plan and methodology to objectively assess and implement USLP initiatives regarding waste reduction, water conservation and energy efficiency, while proposing improvements for implementation.
- Ensure Incident reporting and investigations process is followed at all sites;
- Ensure sites conducting monthly Safety meetings on a prescribed format by involving cross functional site leadership teams;
- Facilitate, guide and randomly check all SHE related matters (i.e. Audits documentation, Safety KPI’s, SHE PAR, Behavioural Safety, DDC requirements etc);
- Use targets, trend analysis and periodic reviews (incidents and safety observations) to drive performance improvements
- Develop a design plan and methodology to objectively assess and implement USLP initiatives regarding waste reduction, water conservation and energy efficiency, while proposing improvements for implementation.
- Responsible for preparation of all types of periodic and non-periodic reports, based on monthly SHE performance of sites;
- To facilitate and guide the site management on all the OHS & Environmental matters for continuous improvement i.e. advising on any serious SHE incident or overseeing the investigation process;
- Coordinate with Branch SHE coordinators of all non-make units for obtaining periodic SHE data.
- Coordinates safety initiatives with all sales functions including CD, Ice Cream and Foods,
- Ensure sites conducting monthly Safety meetings (USHECs) on a prescribed format by involving cross functional teams.
- The ability to learn and retain detailed legal, technical and commercial information.
- A calm manner.
- The ability to work in a team.
Apply at Daniyal@hasnain.biz
Kindly mention the job title Safety Inspector in the email.
Last date to apply is 26th November 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.