Experience: 4 to 5 years
Publishing Rights Manager job is available in Karachi for one of the leading Publishing Company. Resource should have Master’s degree from a reputable institute or foreign qualified with 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in education management and publishing rights for books and other OUP products including digital content.
Publishing Rights Manager will be responsible to manage content acquisition, content license tracking, rights clearance processes, and contracts management in publishing books industry.
- Responsible to manage foreign rights, sale of rights to book clubs or for reprinting paperbacks, electronic formats, and translations, etc.
- Responsible for managing publishing rights for books and other products including, but not limited to, digital content
- Liaising with editors and extending the Press’s network of partnerships with authors, agents, publishers and other content licencors
- Coordinate the whole process, from initiating the sale of a publication to new contacts, through to ensuring that the particular publication is produced on schedule
- Knowledgeable about the local publishing industry along with licensing, copyright, and rights acquisition
- Problem-solving skills
- Possess legal knowledge
- Strong Interpersonal and Negotiation skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Publishing Rights Manager in the email.
The last date to apply for the job is 31st December 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.