Industry: Financial services
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Finance
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Research Associate Job is available in Karachi for a multinational business solution provider. An ideal candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Finance along with 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in research/ data entry/ financial services are encouraged to apply.
Research Associate Job role is to research of data in a timely and accurate manner while aligning with the relevant research guidelines.
- Conducting research on companies and industries.
- Gathering the right intelligent information from different credible sources
- Connecting with the companies to conduct interviews to gather information.
- Carrying out data entry for researched companies in excel and proprietary platforms
- Research of data in a timely and accurate manner while aligning with the relevant research guidelines.
- Achieving set research target assigned by the team lead
- Preparing comprehensive reports and documents containing company profiles.
- Analyzing financials of companies
- Assigning company ratings as per the guidelines
- Proactively providing support for internal initiatives and different departments as and when required.
- Taking complete ownership of the work assigned
- Efficiently organizing, storing and analyzing data with attention to security and confidentiality
- Communication skills.
- Good analytic and research skills.
- Paying attention to detail and delivering activities on time.
- MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio etc.).
- Ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment.
- Sound time management skills
- Applying critical thinking to analyze issues.
- Leading multiple tasks and activities at a time.
- Able to work effectively independently as well as in a team.
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Research Associate in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th March, 2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.