Industry: Financial services
Qualification: MBA/CA/ CFA
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Research & Advisory Services Job is available in Karachi for a multinational business solution provider in Pakistan. An ideal candidate should have an MBA/CA/ CFA degree from reputed institutes along with 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in Management Consulting (Strategy and Operational consulting). Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
Research & Advisory Services Job role is to manage project delivery, work with the project team to provide data-driven and analysis-rich deliverables deriving strategic insights as per the client requirements. Also expected to drive business development activities and provide thought leadership. Possess subject matter knowledge to lend credibility and add value at all stages and levels.
- Manage projects from first contact to final delivery and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the relevant practice area; provide thought leadership internally as well as to clients, including overall guidance, mentoring & supervision to the team.
- Coach team with respect to conducting primary and/or secondary research and validate findings of team members.
- Review project plans as well as deliverables and validate insights and strategic recommendations by the teams. Ensure the teams are:
- Validating the data obtained, and analysing it to extract insights and identify patterns (qualitative as well as qualitative).
- Developing proxies and triangulations for difficult-to-get data points
- Identifying trends, patterns and insights and applying them to arrive at solutions/ recommendations.
- Over-manage client communication process including understanding requirements, expectation management and delivering client presentations.
- Finalize partners (vendors/ subject matter experts) for project execution as well as develop partner relationships as required for project delivery.
- Deepen relationships with existing clients as well as do Business Development for acquiring new clients.
- Support in closing deals by participating in client calls and pitching solutions
- Design solutions based on client’s requirements; define engagement structure including resource requirements, project travel, effort estimates and proposal pricing strategies.
- Assist in development and building the team.
- Collaborate with senior management in development and enhancement of knowledge nuggets and thought pieces, methodologies and frameworks, website content development, etc. Also, build sales collaterals such as whitepapers and capability decks.
- An excellent understanding of Corporate Strategy will also be considered if relevant.
- Expertise in extensive market/industry research (both primary and secondary).
- Excellent understanding of the operations of government and/ or large/mid-size global firms.
- Excellent command of English.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Research & Advisory Services in the email.
Last date to apply is 16th November 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.