Experience: 3 Years
A leading telecommunications company is hiring for the position of Relationship Manager in it’s offices in Karachi and Multan. The company prefers candidates with a Bachelors / Masters Degree in any field of Management Sciences with at least three years of work experience pertaining to Business Development and Relationship Management.
Relationship Manager will be responsible for identifying new markets, facilitating existing clientele and catering to the needs of new customers while achieving defined targets and increasing revenues. Relationship Manager will also be responsible for keeping regular track of new and expiring corporate activation activities.
- To seek new business ventures; identifying competitive edge and developing customized solutions for Corporate Sector.
- Bringing revenue generating customers on-board.
- Generating more sales from the existing client and ensuring their confidence level remain intact to make them stay on board by giving them quality customer services.
- Providing required documentation for Customer Waiver Evaluation as per Approved C&C policy.
- Meeting monthly sales targets as approved by Management.
- Exploring and driving new growth venues through existing client base.
- Timely identification of problems and duly managing customer service establishments that leads to new referrals and fresh activation.
- Revenue assurance as per management assigned targets.
- Taking steps to enhance the existing clientele revenue as well as from prospective clients.
- To keep a regular track of corporate activation / disconnections.
- Formulate strategies and devise tactics for customer retention and prevention of churn to other competitors taking necessary action to resolve service, billing or any other issues.
- Customer oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in excel and power point
- Interpersonal skills
- Business Development Skills
Apply by sending your updated resume to: email@example.com
Kindly mention Relationship Manager in the subject.
Apply by 8th May, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.