Qualification: Bachelors in Business Administration
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Relationship Manager Chinese Accounts job is available in Karachi and Lahore for one of the leading Telecommunication Company in Pakistan. An ideal candidate should have done Bachelors in Business or equivalent along with 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in Government & Corporate Sales (B2B).
Candidate must have fluency in Chinese language.
Relationship Manager Chinese Accounts job role is to establish, maintain and develop the company’s presence in the Chinese companies to generate new business and revenue and retaining the existing Chinese clients by providing exclusive customer service to gain customer satisfaction. Especially focus on Pak-China economic corridor to grab all valued Chinese customers on board, and provide our ESS solution, ICT, IOT to them.
- Seeking new business ventures; identifying competitive edge and developing customize solutions for Corporate Sector
- Bringing revenue and generating customers on board
- Generating more sales from the existing client and ensuring their confidence levels remain intact to make them stay on board by giving them quality customer services
- Providing required documentation for Customer Waiver Evaluation as per approved C&C policy
- Make the Chinese companies list and update it monthly by proactively getting information about new companies in respective region
- Meeting monthly sales targets as approved by Management
- Exploring and driving new growth venues through existing client base and new Chinese companies and individual customers coming from China
- Timely identification of problems and duly managing customer service establishments that leads to new referrals and fresh activations
- Focusing on the projects of Pak-China economic corridor and making the ESS plan as required by these clients
- Revenue assurance as per management assigned targets
- Taking steps to enhance the existing clientage revenue as well as from prospective clients
- Generating revenue by grabbing new valued Chinese subscribers
- Keep a regular track of corporate activations/disconnections and their reasons
- Formulate strategies for customer retention and prevention of churn to other competitors by taking necessary actions to resolve service, billing or any other issues that may cause customer dissatisfaction
- Chinese language
- Team player
- Client Relationships
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Telecom Industry Knowledge
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title “Relationship Manager Chinese Accounts” in the email
Last date to apply is 16th September, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.