Sector: B2B Sales
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Relationship Manager job available in Karachi for a renowned Telecommunication Company in Pakistan. An ideal candidate should have done Bachelors/Masters along with 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in corporate selling.
Relationship Manager job role is to establish, maintain and develop the company’s presence in the corporate sector to generate new business and retaining the existing corporate clients by providing exclusive customer service to gain customer satisfaction.
- Seeking new business ventures; identifying competitive edge and developing customize solutions for corporate sector
- Bringing revenue generating customers onboard
- Generating more sales from the existing client and ensuring their confidence level remain intact to make them stay on board by giving them quality customer service
- Providing required documentation for Customer Waiver Evaluation as per approved C&C policy
- Selling and achieving set targets of Prepaid, Postpaid, Enterprise Solutions, MNP, VAS and Terminals
- Meeting monthly sales targets as approved by Management
- Exploring and driving new growth venues through existing client base
- Timely identification of problems and duly managing customer service establishments that leads to new referrals and fresh activations
- Revenue assurance as per management assigned targets
- Taking steps to enhance the existing client age revenue as well as from prospective clients
- To keep a regular track of corporate activations/disconnections and the reason for the above
- Formulate (strategies) tactics for customer retention and prevention of churn to other competitors taking necessary action to resolve service, billing or any other issues while that may cause customer dissatisfaction
- Written and oral communication
- Relationship building
- Presentation skills
- Team player
- Computer proficiency
- Client relationship
- Business development skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Relationship Manager in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 20th July, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.