Industry: Multinational Business Solution Provider
Qualification: MBA / BBA in Marketing
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Regional Marketing Coordinator job is available in Karachi for a multinational business solution provider. Candidates having MBA / BBA degree in Marketing or Business information (command on the Arabic language while is not mandatory but will be preferred) along with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing, handling of Social Media, CRM tools are encouraged to apply.
Regional Marketing Coordinator job role is to coordinate with the regional CEO, respective country heads, and sales leads for understanding and documenting their regional specific requirements.
- Be the focal person for the regional CEO, respective country heads, and sales leads for understanding and documenting their regional specific requirements.
- Be responsible for execution of all marketing and digital content plans in line with requirements of each market.
- Assist management and team members in finalizing the content and marketing collateral.
- Communicate the requirements to the marketing / digital agency(ies) and other vendors, and ensure that all deliverables are managed within agreed timelines.
- Keep close follow-up with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure that overall timelines are fulfilled while content meets the quality parameters as per management’s expectations.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Assisting in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Work closely with sales and product teams for generating product documentation and marketing collaterals.
- Assist the management in various PR initiatives.
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to effectively manage expectations of various internal stakeholders.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office.
- Working knowledge of design tools (Adobe Creative Suite), applications (Web analytics, Google Ad Words etc.) and other such tools would be preferred.
- Organized and detailed orientated.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Regional Marketing Coordinator the email.
Last date to apply is 24th July 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.