Industry: Internet/ E-Commerce
Sector: Banking & Financial Services
Qualification: ACCA / CA
Experience: 10 years
Regional Manager Tax job in Karachi is available with a Leading Online store. Resource is required having ACCA / CA certification with minimum 6 years’ tax experience in public accounting firm (Big 4 preferred) or MNC handling corporate tax and GST.
Regional Manager Tax must be technically strong with solid knowledge and experience in corporate tax compliance and GST. He / She must have knowledge of International taxation laws and regulations with regional tax exposure in Asia Pacific is advantageous. Prior experience in tax strategy implementation, planning support and project management will be advantageous.
- Responsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations.
- Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals and purpose partnering with country, regional and corporate finance, tax, legal business and operations terms.
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the Group.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personnel income tax and GST returns.
- Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the Group.
- Act as the key point of contact and support for our local and regional taxation matters.
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group.
- Manage external tax authorities and consultants locally and regionally.
- Review current and deferred tax provision.
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group.
- Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous.
- Possess good business acumen and highly adaptive.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Fast worker with ability to work well under stress.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Regional Manager Tax in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 2nd March, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.