Experience: 7 to 10 years
Regional Manager Legal Affairs job is available in Lahore and Multan with a leading telecom company. The ideal resource required for the Regional Manager Legal Affairs job must have to hold an LLB/LLM degree with specialization in Litigation having 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in resolving matters of high courts, consumer courts, tax, customs and labor courts.
Regional Manager Legal Affairs will ensure compliance with applicable laws and company policies and must have an in-depth knowledge of contract review and IP matters. The selected candidate will also review and draft various Agreements, financing documents, Commercial Agreements, Service Agreements, Lease Agreements, Contractual Employment Agreements, Consultancy Agreements, Supply Agreements, MoUs, NDAs, Bank Guarantees, Addendums, Amendments, LOIs, LCs, Supplements, Purchase Orders, Undertakings, Affidavits and other documents received mainly from Marketing, Procurement including Technical Procurement, Sales/CS, OSM, Technical Logistics, HR/Admin (sensitive docs like suspension/termination letters etc.) and Security departments.
- Draft written statements/para-wise comments/applications for courts related documents in litigious matters.
- Coordinate and liaise with peer departments and external counsels for smooth sharing of information required for contesting/defending the court cases.
- Liaise with Tax & Customs authorities as and when required.
- Draft and respond to legal notices and also prepare other legal documents.
- Ensure safeguarding of the organization’s legal interests.
- Suggest and implement efficiency improvement in corporate transactional work, vetting / negotiating commercial contracts, re-evaluation of procurement agreements.
- Provide legal advice/assistance to internal departments on matters pertaining to interpretation of statutes and agreements.
- Identify and resolve potential legal issues for marketing campaigns (marketing, advertising, intellectual property, licensing etc).
- Conduct a thorough analysis of ownership documents of franchisees all over Pakistan (which includes sale deeds, affidavits and undertakings in a way that discrepancies with the law are removed thereby lessening the burden of litigation relating to franchises).
- Register a Trademark and or Copyright, reply to office action, renewals, etc.
- Support in regulatory matters and necessary co-ordination with regulatory bodies.
- Review/drafts letters and notices related to Contractual issues.
- Endorsing the reviewed agreements.
- Draft legal opinions on all contractual matters.
- Research on all legal matters and draft legal research memos.
- Assisting compliance office and advise employees with regard to compliance policies on day-to-day basis.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess knowledge of the legal framework especially telecommunication laws in Pakistan.
- Drafting and analytical skills.
- Research skills, sound knowledge of all contracts, company laws.
- Knowledge of contract management.
- Handle court matters independently.
- Able to get early disposals.
- Technical skills.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Regional Manager Legal Affairs and city “Lahore” or “Multan” in the e-mail
Last date to apply is 19th February, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.